This web site is intended to provide general information on SYNERGY INVESTMENTS and the professional services and solutions provided by SYNERGY INVESTMENTS
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
- provide, improve and personalise our services by analysing information about your use of the website to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive deal with your enquiries and requests
- comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
- contact you with marketing and offers relating to products and services offered by us (unless you have opted out of marketing, or we are otherwise prevented by law from doing so)
- personalise the marketing messages that we send to you to make them more relevant and interesting by analysing details of the services and information that you are receiving, and your transaction history, to make suggestions for other information that may be of interest
- exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect violations of law
- To comply with our legal obligations, for example, to enable us to meet our fraud prevention and money-laundering obligations.
- To meet our legitimate interests, for example, to understand how you use our services and our website and to help us to derive knowledge that helps us to develop new services. When we process your personal information to meet our legitimate interests we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. For more information about the balancing test that we carry out to process your personal information to meet our legitimate interests, please contact us at the details below.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law. These include the following rights to: request access to the personal information that we may process on www.consilium.co.nz update or correct your details, restrict our use of your personal information, object to our use of your personal information, to receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party, or request that your personal details are deleted from our systems.
You may exercise these rights by e-mailing email@example.com
We will treat all such requests in accordance with applicable local law.
If you would like to opt not to receive promotional or marketing e-mail from us in the future, you may let us know by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the e-mail address you wish to be removed from our mailing list. However, your option not to receive promotional and marketing e-mail shall not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing relationship with us.
Will you provide my information to a third party?
We may contract with other companies or individuals to deal with your enquiry or to otherwise operate this web site or our business activities (e.g to run marketing campaigns host our databases, support email and messaging services and analyse information. We may give such companies access to your personal information in connection with those purposes on our behalf. We may also share your personal information with other member firms within the SYNERGY INVESTMENTS network (e.g for the purposes of customer insights or service optimisation) provided that this is consistent with the basis on which we have collected your personal information.
From time to time, we may disclose personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and we do not undertake mailings for third parties.
We may, as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our company (a "Reorganization Event"), transfer, sell or assign your personal information to third parties involved in the Reorganization Event.
How long do you keep my information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to: maintain our business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; comply with record retention requirements under the law; defend or bring any legal claims; and deal with any complaints.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
Is my information secure?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We require all employees and principals to keep personal information confidential and only authorised personnel have access to this information.
Updating this Privacy Statement
We may modify or update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You will be able to see when we last updated the Privacy Statement because we will include a revision date. Changes and additions to this Privacy Statement are effective from the date on which they are posted.
If you have any concerns about the way in which we handle your personal information, you can contact a data protection authority in the country in the European Union in which you reside, work, or where the subject matter of your complaint arose.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement you can contact us via email at email@example.com or using the contact us link.
We gather information from users of this SYNERGY INVESTMENTS website automatically and when you decide to provide us with information, for example, when you register to this SYNERGY INVESTMENTS website. This information is treated with confidence, and is only used by SYNERGY INVESTMENTS as per the terms of the
We may use "cookies" to keep, and sometimes track, information about you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web site or application. Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) then sends these cookies back to the web site or application on each subsequent visit so that they can recognise you and remember things like personalised details or user preferences. Cookies do not damage your system.
You can reset your browser so as to refuse any cookie or to alert you to when a cookie is being sent.
SYNERGY INVESTMENTS does not share this data with third parties unless reasonably necessary in connection with the Purposes (outlined in our Privacy Statement). Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name or address, they simply just enable us to see behaviour on the web site to help us improve your experience. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this SYNERGY INVESTMENTS website, or any other web site, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
How to control my cookies
There are various ways that you can control and manage your cookies which are discussed in a bit more detail below. Please remember that any settings you change will not just affect this SYNERGY INVESTMENTS website’s cookies. These changes will apply to all web sites that you visit (unless you choose to block cookies from particular web sites).
Managing cookies in my browser
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from particular web sites
- Block all cookies from being set
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. This includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many web sites will not work properly and some functionality on these web sites will not work at all.
Further information about cookies and how to manage them
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org*
*Please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external web sites.